Sunday, October 21, 2012
Museum of Science and Technology in Chicago!!!!
Had a great time in Chicago with the family. Saw live chickens hatch (took an hour), walked inside a live tornado, saw a huge submarine, a train that was nice and shiny, and plenty of other great things. I highly recommend all families to check out the science and industry museum.
I am Ward......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men have feelings too!
I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no re...
-
When it comes down to it there are only a few groups of people (at least for this entry). Those who are single, dating, married or divorced....
-
Most couples seldom find the secret to keeping their relationship alive, even after attending communication workshops. Sure they get their e...
-
Couples are known to love each other, fight each other and eventually leave each other. I say the latter part because most people don't ...
No comments:
Post a Comment