I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no relationship is perfect because no human is perfect. I do have issues with situations resulting in men afraid of their women or getting abused by them. Yes, women hurt innocent men with their words of anger and retribution. But you wonder what can "SHE" do to make him feel better about things. I suggest the following 6 things things below. Women, write jot these down in your notes section on your iPhones and refer to them often. You can thank uncle Wardy later!
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Men have feelings too!
I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no relationship is perfect because no human is perfect. I do have issues with situations resulting in men afraid of their women or getting abused by them. Yes, women hurt innocent men with their words of anger and retribution. But you wonder what can "SHE" do to make him feel better about things. I suggest the following 6 things things below. Women, write jot these down in your notes section on your iPhones and refer to them often. You can thank uncle Wardy later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men have feelings too!
I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no re...
-
When it comes down to it there are only a few groups of people (at least for this entry). Those who are single, dating, married or divorced....
-
Most couples seldom find the secret to keeping their relationship alive, even after attending communication workshops. Sure they get their e...
-
Couples are known to love each other, fight each other and eventually leave each other. I say the latter part because most people don't ...
No comments:
Post a Comment