Thursday, December 27, 2012
Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?" Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. God said he was going to give him a companion and she would be called "woman."
God said, "This person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give love and compassion whenever needed."
Adam asked God, "What will this woman cost?"
God said, "An arm and a leg."
Adam said, "What can I get for just a rib?"
I am Ward......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men have feelings too!
I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no re...
-
When it comes down to it there are only a few groups of people (at least for this entry). Those who are single, dating, married or divorced....
-
Most couples seldom find the secret to keeping their relationship alive, even after attending communication workshops. Sure they get their e...
-
Couples are known to love each other, fight each other and eventually leave each other. I say the latter part because most people don't ...

No comments:
Post a Comment