Twitter user and high school student Emily Wagoner went to the Pita Pit
in Oregon and purchased basket of Sea Miss Vickie’s Salt & Vinegar
chips. Emily sat down to eat her food not realizing that the dead ants
on her chips, was not seasoning.
Emily said she thought the dead ants on her chips looked like seasoning
(I guess she didn’t see the tiny legs) and decided to go ahead and eat
them all. Later realizing what it was, she went and told the Pita Pit
manager. Emily was offered a fresh bag of chips and an apology from the
manager but she wasn’t happy with that. Pita Pit contacted Emily and offered her a $50 gift certificate for the
inconvenience but she thought it wasn’t enough. Yes, a high school
student turned down a $50 meal certificate. So in the end, Emily didn’t get a refund, she refused the $50 gift
certificate and she still ate the the chips filled with dead ants.
Emily’s Tweet is still going viral by the way.
On a side note...... Fun Fact: Ants are filled with protein, IJS......
I am WarD....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men have feelings too!
I often hear quotes like "Happy wife-Happy life or I have to ask the Mrs. or my wife is always nagging me. I understand that no re...
-
When it comes down to it there are only a few groups of people (at least for this entry). Those who are single, dating, married or divorced....
-
Most couples seldom find the secret to keeping their relationship alive, even after attending communication workshops. Sure they get their e...
-
When you think about it, we all want the truth from what ever it is we seek, but not necessarily ready to accept that truth, especially when...

No comments:
Post a Comment